InfoSphere MDM Architecture v11
InfoSphere MDM Architecture v11 Course Details:
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the InfoSphere MDM Architecture (including the Virtual and Physical Hubs). This course walks you through the major components of the InfoSphere MDM and how each component interacts. You will learn how InfoSphere MDM responds once a service is invoked and the various configuration and extension points of a service. The course is used as an introduction to various components that make up the MDM Architecture and prepares you to identify how MDM will fit into their organization and what pieces may be customized to fit their business requirements.
Note: While class exercises are performed within an InfoSphere Master Data Management v11 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on all versions and their differences.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- InfoSphere MDM architecture and how a service on the virtual and physical hub are handled
- Configuration points of the InfoSphere MDM
- Core data entities of the physical hub and their relationship to each other
- Tables of the virtual hub
- Extension points of the InfoSphere MDM physical hub
- Configuration points of the InfoSphere MDM virtual hub
- Common components and services of the physical and virtual hubs
- Working knowledge Java EE architecture
This intermediate course is designed for the following participants who want to get an understanding of the InfoSphere MDM Architecture (including the Virtual and Physical Hubs):
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Senior Technical Specialist
- Technical Specialist
- Support Engineers
- System Architects