Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Modern Cloud Apps (M40508)
Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Modern Cloud Apps (M40508) Course Details:
Implement an end-to-end solution for e-commerce that is based on Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, and Visual Studio Online. Attendees will ensure the solution is PCI-compliant, and appropriate security measures are put into place for both on-prem and public access scenarios.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Module 1: Whiteboard Design - Modern Cloud Apps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Labs - Modern Cloud Apps
- Proof of concept deployment
- Identity and security
- Enable Azure B2C for customer site
- Enabling Telemetry with Application Insights
- Automating backend processes
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Configure web apps for authentication with Azure AD
- Instrument and load-test the application with App Insights
- Automate backend services using Cloud Services and Logic Apps
Workshop content presumes 300-level understanding, specifically architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop. Student should have attended or have equivalent knowledge of one of the following courses: M20532, M20533, or M20535.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘Course Overview’ and ‘What You'll Learn’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.