EPNM100 - Configuring and Operating Cisco EPN Manager v3.0
EPNM100 - Configuring and Operating Cisco EPN Manager v3.0 Course Details:
The Cisco EPN Manager is a simplified and cost-effective solution for device operation, administration, network provisioning, and network assurance management for today’s converging packet and optical multi-layer networks. It enables end-to-end lifecycle management across core, edge, aggregation, and access networks.
The EPNM100 - Configuring and Operating Cisco EPN Manager v3.0 course shows you how to install, provision, monitor, and maintain a packet and optical multi-layer network using Cisco Evolved Programmable Network (EPN) Manager. This course also covers configuration and compliance management, device configuration, and service management.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Learn how to deploy Cisco EPN Manager and perform end-to-end network management of Carrier Ethernet, optical transport, and circuit emulation over packet networks
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to improve network agility and operational efficiencies through automated device operations, fast provisioning, and proactive assurance management with a combination of theory and hands-on practice
To benefit fully from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Network management experience (polling, syslogs, IP addressing, ports, device access, credentials, Simple Network Management Protocol [SNMP], Secure Shell [SSH])
- Basic understanding of network and device performance statistics
- Basic understanding of network alarms and events
- Experience with manually configuring network devices and provisioning services using a device’s Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- VMware experience with the installation of OVA files on virtual machines and/or ISO software on bare-metal machines
- Experience with configuring optical network devices and provisioning optical circuits using either TL1 (CLI) or the Cisco Transport Controller application
- Network operators
- Network administrators
- Optical network administrators
- System administrators
- System integrators and professional services
- Cisco integrators and partners