SECUR201 - Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution
SECUR201 - Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution Course Details:
The course begins with an analysis of the current cybersecurity landscape and includes details on why networks today need an integrated threat defense architecture. You will integrate and verify proper operation of the key Cisco integrated threat defense products including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco Firepower NGFW, and Cisco AMP for endpoints. Verification includes the introduction of malware into the network to ensure proper identification, analysis, and quarantine.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Module 1: Integrated Threat Defense Introduction
Module 2: ITD Products
Module 3: Identity Services Engine Setup
Module 4: Integration of Stealthwatch with Identity Services Engine
Module 5: Integration of Firepower with Identity Services Engine
Module 6 Integration of Firepower with AMP for Endpoints
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Integration of solution components with existing network services
- Integration of solution components with the pxGrid framework
- Integration of network and endpoint-based malware protection
- Observation of security data flow after introduction of malware
Lab 1: Connecting to the Lab Environment
Lab 2: Integrating ISE and Active Directory
Lab 3: ISE and ASA Integration
Lab 4: Configuring pxGrid and Client Certificates
Lab 5: Integrating Stealthwatch with Identity Services Engine
It is recommended that you have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course.
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical understanding of security concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with Cisco ISE, Stealthwatch, Firepower, and AMP is an advantage
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy a Cisco Integrated Threat Defense solution in their network environment.
- Systems and network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers