Developing Solutions with Google Cloud Platform
Developing Solutions with Google Cloud Platform Course Details:
This three-day instructor-led course introduces you to concepts and best practices for developing applications with Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos and hands-on labs, you will learn how to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment, Google Cloud Datastore, Google Cloud Endpoints, and Google Cloud Repositories.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Build scalable and reliable applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment
- Leverage Google Cloud Endpoints to implement,deploy, and manage API backends
- Create microservice-based applications using App Engine services
- Manage application security, versioning, deployment, and monitoring
- Store application data, optimize query performance, and use transactions in Google Cloud Datastore
- Provide improved performance and capacity with Memcache and instance scaling
- Have attended Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Intrastructure or equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and linux operating system environments
- Experience developing applications and APIs using a common programming language such as Java or Python
- Experience deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Experienced application developers who want to learn how to migrate applications to the cloud or to create native, cloud-based applications on Google Cloud App Engine