SQL Server Integration Services (55321)
SQL Server Integration Services (55321) Course Details:
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who need to learn how to use SSIS to build, deploy, maintain, and secure Integration Services projects and packages, and to use SSIS to extract, transform, and load data to and from SQL Server.
This course is similar to the retired Course 20767-C: Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse but focuses more on building packages, rather than the entire data warehouse design and implementation.>
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
At course completion
- Create sophisticated SSIS packages for extracting, transforming, and loading data
- Use containers to efficiently control repetitive tasks and transactions
- Configure packages to dynamically adapt to environment changes
- Use Data Quality Services to cleanse data
- Successfully troubleshoot packages
- Create and Manage the SSIS Catalog
- Deploy, configure, and schedule packages
- Secure the SSIS Catalog
- Working knowledge of T-SQL and SQL Server Agent jobs is helpful, but not required.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a Business Intelligence Developer role. They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing.