AWS Well-Architected Best Practices
AWS Well-Architected Best Practices Course Details:
The Well-Architected Framework enables you to make informed decisions about your customers architectures in a cloud-native way and understand the impact of design decisions that are made. By using the Well-Architected Framework, you will understand the risks in your architecture and ways to mitigate them. This course is designed to provide a deep dive into the AWS Well-Architected Framework and its 5 pillars.
This course also covers the Well-Architected Review process, and using the AWS Well-Architected Tool to complete reviews.
- Course level: Intermediate
- Duration: 1 day
Module 1: Well-Architected Introduction
- History of Well-Architected
- Goals of Well-Architected
- What is the AWS Well-Architected Framework?
- The AWS Well-Architected Tool
Module 2: Design Principles
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify the Well-Architected Framework features, design principles, design pillars, and common uses
- Apply the design principles, key services, and best practices for each pillar of the Well Architected Framework
- Use the Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected Reviews
- Lab 1: Operational Excellence
- Lab 2: Reliability
- Lab 3: Security
- Lab 4: Performance Efficiency
- Lab 5: Cost Optimization
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Knowledge of core AWS services (Course: AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials classroom or digital training)
- Knowledge of AWS management interfaces (Course: AWS Technical Essentials classroom or digital training)
- Knowledge of core AWS design and architecture (Course: Architecting on AWS)
Technical professionals involved in architecting, building, and operating AWS solutions.