Palo Alto Networks: Prisma Access SASE Security 3.0: Design and Operation (EDU-318)
Palo Alto Networks: Prisma Access SASE Security 3.0: Design and Operation (EDU-318) Course Details:
The Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318) course describes Panorama Managed Prisma Access Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and how it helps organizations embrace cloud and mobility by providing network and network security services from the cloud. This four-day course is intended for people in the fields of public cloud security and cybersecurity, or for anyone who wants to learn how to secure remote networks and mobile users.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Planning and Design
- Module 3: Routing and SD-WAN Design
- Module 4: Activate and Configure
- Module 5: Security Processing Nodes (SPNs)
- Module 6: Panorama Operations for Prisma Access
- Module 7: Remote Networks
- Module 8: Mobile Users
- Module 9: Cloud Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Module 10: Tune, Optimize and Troubleshoot
- Module 11: Manage Multiple Tenants
- Module 12: Prisma Access Insights
- Module 13: Autonomous DEM (ADEM)
- Module 14: Next Steps
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
You will learn how to secure your networks using a SASE implementation including hands-on experience configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Prisma Access in a lab environment.
Participants should have a basic knowledge of cloud computing and the public cloud and must complete the following two courses:
- Palo Alto Networks: Firewall 10.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Palo Alto Networks: Panorama 10.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
Participants should have experience with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Security Engineers,
- Security Administrators,
- Security Operations Specialists,
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers