VMware Cloud Director: Advanced Workshop [V10.2]
VMware Cloud Director: Advanced Workshop [V10.2] Course Details:
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to design and utilize a cloud solution based on Vmware Cloud Director. Besides learning about an advanced cloud architecture, you learn about the integration of Vmware Cloud Director with the products Vmware Cloud Director Availability, Vmware vRealize Orchestrator, Vmware vRealize Operations (including the Tenant App), Vmware NSX-T Data Center and Vmware NSX Advanced Load Balancer (Avi Networks). This course covers the migration from Vmware NSX for vSphere (NSX-V) to Vmware NSX-T Data Center in a Vmware Cloud Director environment. You learn about how the NSX Advanced Load Balancer can be used and integrated in a service provider environment and how to configure the load balancing services using Vmware NSX-T Data Center. Besides the advanced know-how of the vRealize Operations Tenant App and Cloud Availability, the course also discusses the extensibility and orchestration of workflows in Cloud Director. For all the topics covered in the class, intensive handson labs will be taken by the students to provide proper insights into all the products.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Describe the advanced architecture of a VMware Cloud Director environment
- Design Cloud Director Federation
- Explain use cases for CPOM
- Explain basic concepts of NSX-V and NSX-T design with VMware Cloud Director
- Discuss the integration of VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer with VMware Cloud Director
- Explain use of migration tools from NSX-V to NSX-T Data Center
- Discuss the use cases for NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- Describe the architecture of VMware VMware Cloud Director Availability
- Discuss the use cases for migration with VMware Cloud Director Availability
- Describe the architecture of vRealize Operations in a Service Provider Environment
- Explain the use cases for vRealize Operations Tenant App
- Explain VMware Cloud Director orchestration and extensibility
- Explain use cases for XaaS Integration
- Discuss UI customization for Service Provider and Tenants
Completion of the following course or equivalent knowledge is required:
- VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware vRealize Automation: Orchestration and Extensibility
- VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage
Customers, cloud architects, systems engineers, data center administrators, and cloud administrators with experience in managed services or managing a service provider environment.