Certified Scrum Master
Certified Scrum Master Course Details:
This 2-day CSM® course is for all professionals learning to lead, participate in, and understand how to work in Scrum initiatives. Global IT Training offers the preferred Certified Scrum Training® for professionals who value a quality learning environment. Small class sizes, highly interactive lessons, and attendee participation ensure understanding of Scrum with clarity and enthusiasm, so it can be applied right away.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Intro and Expectations
- Agile Principles
- What is Scrum?
BUSINESS CASE TO PRODUCT BACKLOG
- Creating Product Goals
- Business Case study simulation
- Business Drivers
- Writing User Stories
- User Story Maps
- Paper Prototyping and User Interaction
- Estimating and planning
- Prioritization Techniques
- Organization & Delivery Models
- Getting it Done
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
This CSM® Course is Guaranteed to…
- Prepare you to pass your CSM® certification exam.
- Give you the latest in Scrum thinking.
- Accelerate your Scrum & Agile adoption.
- Transform your career or organization.
- Be fun, interactive & enjoyable.
- Be supported with bonus training materials after completion.
- Be supported by our technical team for your online set up and participation.
Every Workshop Includes
- Pre-reading materials and course preparation advice
- Booklet of course materials including the Scrum Guide
- Soft copy of course materials
- Recommended reading lists
- PDFs, videos, and links to other learning resources
- Run 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 2 days
- Qualify for Scrum certification when fully attended for both days
What to Expect After Course Completion
- 2 Year Scrum Alliance Membership (included in fee)
- Access to the global Scrum Alliance community
- Scrum Adoption Support Information Series
- Weekly advice and enhanced information email series to help you
- Adopt Scrum in your work and with your peers
Scrum Masters, project managers, business analysts, and anyone who seeks the Certified Scrum Master designation.