Leading Virtual Teams
Leading Virtual Teams Course Details:
The Leading Virtual Teams Training course is a one-day interactive class that positions managers of a remote workforce for success. Today’s workforce is spread all over the globe. No longer is everyone under one roof, and the benefits are immense. For employers there is decreased turnover and absenteeism, improved retention, cost reduction, and access to a larger pool of talent. For the individual, there is increased flexibility, more independence, and a better work-life balance. But with these perks come challenges.
Leading Virtual Teams requires more than just smartphones, Wi-Fi, and web cams. It requires having the right employees in the right jobs with the right skills and resources. And it also requires managers with the know-how to communicate effectively, maintain a sense of community, cultivate teamwork, and develop relationships built on trust.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Lesson objectives help you become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. In the Leading Virtual Teams Training course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the tools and resources necessary for virtual teams to be effective
- Develop strategies to overcome common issues associated with managing virtual teams
- Learn the best practices for the successful management of virtual teams
- Trust and Communication - The Essential Components
- Keeping virtual teams on track
- Work through the challenges of managing virtual teams
Anyone interested in developing the skills required to lead remote employees.