Emotional Intelligence Course Details:
This is a dynamic interactive course that introduces the four essential aspects to honing this soft skill – intrapersonal skills, interpersonal skills, adaptability, and resilience – and strategies for developing each. It also helps participants confront issues, tackle problems, and manage change and stress with composure and clarity.
No organization is without its ups and downs, which is why emotional intelligence is essential. In a world of deadlines, organizational changes, limited resources, and conflicting orders, having the ability to control your emotions is essential for navigating the unavoidably high-stress environment that often shapes the working world.
But it's not just about taking control of your reactions to emotionally-charged situations. The Emotional Intelligence training class will help you recognize your emotional triggers and know when and how to use them in a way that enables you to deal with stresses and also develop strong connections with coworkers.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Manage your emotions by recognizing how thoughts and emotions are connected.
- Improve your self-control by identifying physical cues that indicate your emotions may be taking over.
- Discover how emotional intelligence can help you develop more positive relationships at work and a more optimistic outlook.
- Learn how to use assertive communication to express your needs and feelings appropriately.
- Explore how to use emotional intelligence to bounce back from setbacks.
Anyone who wants to maximize their performance, as well as personal and business success, by increasing self-understanding through emotional intelligence skills.