Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager (APM)
Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager (APM) Course Details:
The Agile Product Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
This course is brought to you by Global IT Training in partnership with Cprime Learning, a Scaled Agile Gold Partner.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers