Professional Business Writing Basics
Professional Business Writing Basics Course Details:
This one-day live instructor-led Professional Business Writing training course offers effective strategies to sharpen your writing skills by structuring your ideas logically, exercising diplomacy in letters and reports, and shaping your arguments. Though businesses increasingly rely on technology, technological skills alone do not guarantee success in the workplace. You must still develop your ideas, express them clearly, and persuade others of their viability.
In contemporary business environments, information overload makes it necessary for you to communicate clearly and concisely. With the Professional Business Writing training course, you will learn to analyze your audience, organize your writing, and employ effective persuasive techniques, so that your writing makes an impact.
Writing Effective Business Communication
- Write Strong Sentences
- Organize Your Content
- Analyze Your Audience
Writing Email and Other Electronic Communication
- Write an Effective, Professional Email
- Write Instant Messages and Text Messages
Writing Common Business Documents
- Write an Internal Announcement
- Write a Routine Request
- Write a Response to Routine Requests
- Write a Complaint
- Write a Positive Response to Customer Complaints
- Write Bad-News Messages
Writing a Business Letter
- Write a Business Letter
- Write a Thank-You Letter
Writing Business Proposals
- Persuade Your Audience
- Write an Executive Summary
- Use Visuals
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Upon successful completion of the Professional Business Writing Training course, you will be able to:
- Identify techniques to write effective business communication.
- Write email communication that is clear, concise, and appropriate in a business context.
- Apply writing principles to specific business situations and learn to address the needs of a particular audience.
- Use your writing and diplomatic skills to create formal business letters.
- Use basic persuasive strategies that will allow you to plan and deliver effective proposals.
Business professionals, IT Project Managers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, IT Project staff, Business Analysts, System Analysts, IT Directors, Administrative personnel