Effective Team Meetings
Effective Team Meetings Course Details:
This one-day instructor-led Effective Team Meetings Training course teaches you about planning, facilitating, and conducting successful meetings. You will learn how to establish the purpose and agenda of a meeting, facilitate participants' progress toward the meeting goals, improve their leadership abilities, facilitate situation analysis, brainstorm and make decisions, foster creative thinking and manage conflict among meeting participants. Interactive course activities also cover building a positive climate during a meeting and following best practices of verbal and non verbal communication.
Fundamentals of Conducting Meetings
- The purpose of meetings
- Planning meetings
- Participating in meetings
- Closing meetings
- The role of leaders
- Decisions and ideas
- Eliminating group think
Conflicts, Climates, and Difficult Personalities
- Resolving conflicts
- Meeting climates
Communicating as a Meeting Leader
- Communicating clearly
- Using effective language
Listening Effectively and Asking Questions
- Improving listening skills
- Asking effective questions
- Nonverbal communication
- Interpreting nonverbal communication
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Upon successful completion of the Effective Team Meetings Training course, you will:
- Learn about planning, facilitating, and conducting successful meetings.
- Learn how to establish the purpose and agenda of a meeting
- Facilitate participants' progress toward the meeting goals and improve their leadership abilities,
- Facilitate situation analysis, brainstorming and decision making.
- Foster creative thinking and manage conflict among meeting participants.
Managers, team leaders and team members who want to learn how to prepare, facilitate, and conduct team meetings with more impact.