INFND - Understanding Cisco Industrial IoT Networking Foundation v1.0
INFND - Understanding Cisco Industrial IoT Networking Foundation v1.0 Course Details:
You will learn about IIoT industry verticals and how different protocols are used within them. The course also covers configuring and verifying the protocols on Cisco® IIoT networking devices.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Defining Industrial Internet of Things
- Examining Common IIoT Verticals
- Examining Cisco IIoT Networking Devices
- Examining and Configuring Industrial Communication Protocols
- Describing Wireless IIoT Protocols
- Explaining and Configuring TCP/IP Protocols, Addressing, and Segmentation
- Examining Network Services and Administration
- Examining and Configuring Wireless Core LAN Technologies
- Describing Field WAN Technologies
- Examining and Configuring Transportation of Legacy Protocols
- Describing, Configuring, and Verifying Quality of Service (QoS) for IIoT Protocols
- Examining and Verifying MPLS and IIoT
- Configuring and Explaining VPN Technology and IIoT
- Describing DWDM
- Configuring and Defining Layer 1 and Layer 2 High Availability Technologies
- Defining and Configuring Layer 3 High Availability Technologies
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
This course will help you:
- Understand what IIoT is, IIoT market verticals, and the related standards
- Understand the protocols, applications, and network infrastructure needed to support IIoT solutions
- Identify Cisco IIoT networking devices and how they are different from other devices
- Configure and verify IIoT networking devices to support IIoT solutions
- Define what IIoT is and identify IIoT architectures.
- Identify IIoT market verticals, and their motivations and requirements.
- Explore Cisco IIoT networking devices, how they are different from other devices, and use common administrative tools for managing them.
- Explore industrial communications protocols for control and automation, and how they have been adapted to run on top of a TCP/IP network infrastructure.
- Describe wireless protocols used in IIoT environments, including architectures and devices used.
- Understand the TCP/IP protocol stack and how it is used with other protocols in IIoT environments.
- Discuss network protocols for clock synchronization between network devices, and describe available tools for IIoT network administration.
- Discuss wireless technologies used in a core LAN, and their relevance to IIoT implementations.
- Explore field WAN technologies and how they are used in IIoT environments.
- Explore legacy protocols and explain the methods available to transport non-routable protocols over modern networks.
- Explain fundamental concepts of Quality of Service (QoS) related to IIoT network environments.
- Discuss Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) operation, components, terminology, and features, and explore its use in IIoT environments.
- Explore Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN technologies and describe the way they can be used on IIoT deployments.
- Describe Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) technology and its use in IIoT environments.
- Explore Layer 1 and Layer 2 high availability technologies and redundancy mechanisms.
- Describe Layer 3 high availability and the need for Layer 3 redundancy in IIoT deployments.
- Connect to the Cisco IIoT Devices
- Use Industrial Protocols with Cisco Industrial Ethernet Switches
- Configure an 802.11 Client
- Configure an IPv6 Address
- Configure Layer 2 Network Address Translation (NAT) and IP Addressing in an Example IoT Deployment
- Configure and Verify Mapping of Address and Port Using Translation (MAP-T)
- Implement VLANs
- Configure IP Addressing, Layer 2 NAT, and Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Use Network Administration Applications
- Configure Access Point and Wireless Network Using Wireless LAN Controller (WLC)
- Configure Wireless Networking
- Configure a WAN Interface on IR829B
- Configure an Long- Term Evolution LTE Connection
- Configure Raw Socket TCP Tunnel
- Configure Distributed Network Protocol 3 (DNP3) to DNP3/IP Translation
- Configure and Verify QoS for IIoT Networks
- Configure and Verify MPLS for IIoT
- Configure and Verify Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) VPNs
- Configure and Verify Layer Two Tunneling Protocol v3 (L2TPv3) VPNs
- Configure and Explain VPN Technology and IIoT
- Configure Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
- Configure FlexVPN
- Verify Connectivity for IIoT Devices over MPLS VPN Backbone
- Configure Layer 2 Redundancy
- Configure Layer 3 Redundancy
The CCNA level knowledge, Global IT Training offers both the CCNA Boot Camp as well the standard hours version.
- Operational Technology (OT) Engineers
- IT engineers
- Generalists, including managers, project leads, and solutions and business architects