Palo Alto Networks: Cortex XDR 2: Prevention, Analysis, and Response (EDU-260)
Palo Alto Networks: Cortex XDR 2: Prevention, Analysis, and Response (EDU-260) Course Details:
In this three-day hands-on course, you will learn how to install Cortex XDR agents, manage content updates, and configure and manage the management console to protect endpoints against exploits and malware-driven attacks. You will gain an understanding of fileless attacks and how to stop them with behavior threat protection.
You will also learn to build policy rules and profiles, and work with incidents and alerts including triaging, analyzing, and investigating, and how to respond to prevention and network alerts.
- Module 1: Cortex XDR Family Overview
- Module 2: Working with the Cortex Apps
- Module 3: Getting Started with Endpoint Protection
- Module 4: Malware Protection
- Module 5: Exploit Protection
- Module 6: Exceptions and Response Actions
- Module 7: Behavioral Threat Analysis
- Module 8: Cortex XDR Rules
- Module 9: Incident Management
- Module 10: Search and Investigate
- Module 11: Basic Troubleshooting
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Differentiate the architecture and components of Cortex XDR
- Describe the threat prevention concepts for endpoint protection
- Work with the Cortex XDR management console
- Differentiate exploit and malware attacks and describe how Cortex XDR blocks them
- Perform appropriate response actions
- Describe the Cortex XDR causality analysis and analytic concepts
- Triage and investigate alerts and manage incidents
- Manage Cortex XDR rules and investigate threats through the Query Center
Students must be familiar with enterprise security concepts.
Cybersecurity analysts and security operations specialists.