Blockchain Overview: Business Foundations
Blockchain Overview: Business Foundations Course Details:
This course provides a general overview of the Blockchain technology in simple English without using technical jargon. It’s specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)
Enjoy the On-Demand version for free.
What is Blockchain?
- Technology overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) and Blockchain
Non-Technical Technology Overview
- Cryptography for executives
- Key concepts
- Public ledgers
- Hashes and block hashes
- Distributed and peer-to-peer technologies
- Digital tokens
- Smart contracts
- Bitcoin mining
- Authorization and authentication
Benefits of Blockchain – Myths and Facts
- Benefits of Blockchain and myths and facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of smart contracts
- Role and value of digital tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital wallets and payment systems
- Money transfers
- Transaction tracking and management
- Record keeping
- Asset management
- Financial settlements
- Securities transactions
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services
- Securities and Trading
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain
- How do I get started?
- Requirements definition and business use case
- Proof of concept development
- Tools and technology infrastructure
- Costs What does it cost to use this technology?
Future of Blockchain
- What is its future?
- Industry outlooks
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
After completing this course, you will be able to make informed decisions about leveraging Blockchain technology in your business.
This course is designed for Business and Technical Leaders who make decisions about leveraging Blockchain.