IBM InfoSphere Info Governance Catalog v18.104.22.168: Understanding Your Information Assets
IBM InfoSphere Info Governance Catalog v22.214.171.124: Understanding Your Information Assets Course Details:
This course enables students to acquire the skills necessary to use the Information Governance Catalog to analyze metadata stored within the Information Server Repository. The emphasis is on how metadata gets captured within the repository and how to explore and analyze the metadata it contains.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Introduction to the Information Governance Catalog
- Capture metadata assets
- Search and query data techniques
- Establish and enhance data lineage
- Those taking this course should have basic knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Familiarity with Information Server products is desired but not required
This is an introductory course for those who will be using the Information Governance Catalog to explore and analyze metadata stored within the Information Server Repository.