IBM InfoSphere Info Governance Catalog v188.8.131.52: Building the Catalog
IBM InfoSphere Info Governance Catalog v184.108.40.206: Building the Catalog Course Details:
In this course you’ll learn how the Information Governance Catalog is used to govern information assets through the development of a governance catalog of categories and terms. This catalog documents information assets and governance policies and rules that implement the high-level strategy and objectives of a governance program.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Introduction to the Information Governance Catalog
- How to build a business glossary
- Governance policies and rules
- How to catalog a workflow
- Management techniques
- You should have basic knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Familiarity with Information Server products is desired but not required
This is an introductory course for those who will be using the Information Governance Catalog to develop and implement their information governance strategy.