Artificial Intelligence (AI) Overview for the Enterprise
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Overview for the Enterprise Course Details:
Learn the foundations of Artificial Intelligence (AI), including its sub-fields, and how it can be applied in modern business. This course introduces AI from a practical business perspective.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Join an engaging environment, where you’ll learn:
- What AI is and what it isn’t
- The different types and sub-fields of AI
- The differences between Machine Learning, Expert Systems, and Neural Networks
- The latest in applied theory
- How AI is used in processing language, images, audio, and the web
- The current generation of tools used in the marketplace
- What’s next in applied AI for businesses
This is a lecture based course with engaging instruction, demos, and group discussions.
To gain the most from this course, you should have:
- A grounding in enterprise computing
- Familiarity with enterprise IT
- A high-level understanding of systems architecture
- Knowledge of your business drivers that could take advantage of AI
- Basic knowledge of scripting
Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Developers, Administrators, Architects, Analytics Managers, and technical Executives who are new to AI.