Object Oriented Coding for Mobile Development (Java)
Object Oriented Coding for Mobile Development (Java) Course Details:
Mobile application development is one of the more complex forms of software development. In this course designed for programmers who do not have object-oriented programming experience, you will get a formal introduction to the programming skills required to develop applications for the mobile arena. You will learn to use Java to develop applications for Android mobile devices.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Creating and Compiling Java Programs using Eclipse
- Java Structure and Syntax
- Object Types
- Working with Exceptions
- Working with Classes and Objects
- Creating Custom Classes
- Subclassing and Inheritance
- Abstract Classes
- Working with Generics
- File I/O
- Programming for the Web
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Java language classes and objects built to work within the Android operating system
- New and experienced application developers who wish to expand their toolset and specialize in developing Android apps for business, education, or personal use
- Developers seeking a career as an mobile applications developer
- Those new to mobile apps development
- Anyone who started building an app and needs help putting all the pieces together