Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Course Details:
The course highlights the challenges of running containerized applications at scale and provides guidance on creating and using Amazon ECS to develop and deploy containerized microservices-based applications. In the hands-on lab exercises, you will use Amazon ECS to handle long-running services, build and deploy container images, link services together, and scale capacity to meet demand. This bootcamp also discusses how to run container workers for asynchronous application processes.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Overview of containers on AWS
- Introduction to microservices-based architecture on AWS
- Scaling container-based applications
- Integrating Amazon ECS with other AWS services
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS is designed to teach you how to manage and scale container-enabled applications by using Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS).
- Fundamental knowledge of core AWS services and features
- Working knowledge of running containerized applications
- System administrators
- Solutions architects