Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3 - Data List Management
Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3 - Data List Management Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to manage data lists using Excel’s most popular features.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Data List and Excel Table Concepts
- Using Data Forms
- Using Lookup Tables
- Sorting Concepts
- Sorting Lists
- Custom Sort Orders
- Filtering Concepts
- Using AutoFilter
- Using Advanced Filter
- Working with Filtered Data
- Automatic Subtotals
- Working with Subtotaled Lists
- Using Functions to Summarize Data
- PivotTable Concepts
- Creating PivotTables
- Modifying PivotTable Layouts
- Working with PivotTables
- External Data Concepts
- Importing Query Data from Access
- Importing Query Data from Web Pages
- Importing Query Data from Text Files
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Create and use Excel tables, as well as add, edit, search for, and delete records in a data list using a form, as well as look up data.
- Sort records in a data list using a variety of methods
- Filter data in a list using a variety of methods, as well as work with filtered data
- Create and work with subtotaled lists, as well as use various database functions to summarize data
- Create, modify, and work with PivotTables, PivotCharts and Slicers
- Import external data from a variety of sources into Excel
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following course or have equivalent knowledge.
This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Microsoft Office Excel 2016.