Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3 - Spreadsheet Analysis
Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3 - Spreadsheet Analysis Course Details:
Learn how to perform data analysis using Excel 2016’s most popular features such as Goal Seek and Solver.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Function Concepts
- Absolute and Mixed References
- Financial Functions
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Scenario Concepts
- Creating Scenarios
- Managing Scenarios
- Scenario Reports
- Solver Concepts
- Defining the Problem
- Solving the Problem
- Solver Reports
- Solver Options
- Auditing Concepts
- Tracing a Worksheet
- Evaluating Formulas
- Locating & Correcting Errors in Formulas
- Tracking Cells in a Workbook
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Use absolute and mixed references in a formula, as well as using financial functions
- Use the Goal Seek feature and data tables
- Create and manage scenarios, as well as create scenario reports
- Define and solve problems with Solver, as well as create reports
- Understand and utilize the various tools used to audit workbooks
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following course or have equivalent knowledge.
This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Microsoft Office Excel 2016.