High Availability for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL332)
High Availability for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL332) Course Details:
In this course, you will delve deeper into the high-availability features and tools than our Red Hat® OpenStack Administration (CL210) course.
This course uses the top open source clustering and high-availability solutions on the market and provides a comprehensive plan to connect them with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. Students will implement each of the services in a highly available manner and test failover scenarios. Students will use Pacemaker, Corosync, CMAN tools, and HAProxy to implement cluster and other high-availability tools.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Introduction to high availability
2. Define how high availability can secure and improve Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform services
3. Deploying a high-availability cluster
4. Configure Pacemaker, Corosync and HAProxy for the OpenStack API services
5. Configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform services
6. Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and configure the API services
7. Implement an active-passive MySQL cluster
8. Connect the MySQL database with the highly available architecture
9. Implement an active-active Qpid broker
10. Set up and run a pool of message brokers to improve availability and reliability
11. Testing the environment
12. Run a unit test protocol for every service, and review and validate the high-availability services
13. Running failure scenarios
14. Fail various services and test high availability
15. Implement an even more highly available cloud
16. Explore innovative ways to secure your cloud data using top open source clustering solutions like MariaDB Galera and GlusterFS, a Red Hat community storage project
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- High-availability basic concepts
- Comprehensive plan for a highly available cloud
- Cluster a Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment using high-availability designs and implementations
- Validation of the highly available cloud
- MariaDB Galera cluster for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform database
- GlusterFS for Glance and Cinder
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- RHCSA certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended