Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435) Course Details:
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse is a hands-on course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Overview of Red Hat JBoss Fuse
2. Install, build, and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse
3. Discover and provision with JBoss command-line interface
4. Use advanced OSGi features
5. Develop applications using Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Karaf
6. Understand Fuse Application Bundles
7. Simplify enterprise management and integration with Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Fabric
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
- Bundles: Structure, tooling, and state transitions
- JBoss Fuse command line: Subsystems, help, and shell
- Benefits of OSGi core capabilities
- Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
- Enterprise management via Fabric, using FMC and Fuse IDE
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement enterprise integration platforms (EIPs) using Fuse Mediation Router.