Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse with Expertise Exam (JB422)
Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse with Expertise Exam (JB422) Course Details:
This course gives Java developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel as well as the enhancements and tools that Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
This version of the course includes the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development Exam (EX421). The exam tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on Red Hat JBoss Fuse Camel framework and application programming interfaces (APIs).
This course comprises JB421 and EX421. If you are not looking for private group training, the updated schedule for this course can be found on the Title JB421 page or call your training advisor for more information.
Note: Global IT Training and Red Hat do not guarantee that anyone who takes one or all of the courses in the Red Hat certification program will pass a Red Hat exam. On-the-job experience, in combination with high-quality training, is the best way to build skills and prepare for a Red Hat exam. The exam itself is a hands-on learning experience, and many of those who do not pass on the first try come away with knowledge of what they need to work on to pass the exam on a re-take.
Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Introduction to Camel
2. Developing Camel applications using Maven and Fuse IDE
3. Processors and components
4. Threading and transactions
5. Enterprise support via Fuse Fabric
6. Custom components
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.