Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421) Course Details:
This course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
Camel development is organized around:
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow
- Components that enable creating endpoints which interact with the outside world either by acquiring or transmitting messages
A Camel route defines a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors or endpoints. You will learn the skills required to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP) based applications using Camel.
- Introduction to Camel
- Developing Camel Applications Using Maven and Fuse IDE
- Processors and Components
- Threading and Transactions
- Enterprise Support via Fuse Fabric
- Custom Components
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (such as Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel's features and capabilities.