Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236) Course Details:
This course is for senior system administrators and storage administrators who are interested in deploying scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in the cloud. You will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available CIFS and NFS using CTDB, unified file and object storage and geo-replication.
Red Hat Storage Server Administration is part of our new emerging technology series of courses. These courses focus on Red Hat's newer, evolving technologies. Emerging technologies courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs, with little lecture.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Introduction to Red Hat Storage
2. Explore the Classroom Environment
4. Basic Configuration
5. Volume Types
7. ACLs and Quotas
8. Extending Volumes
9. IP Failover
11. Unified File and Object Storage
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Install and configure Red Hat Storage Server
- Create and manage different volume types
- IP failover for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
- Unified file and object storage using Swift
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Storage
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended