Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 Course Details:
You will use Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Designer 2013 to create and modify a SharePoint sites in a code-free environment.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Getting Started with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Introduction to SharePoint Designer
- Get Help and Support for SharePoint Designer
Customizing and Implementing Content Types
- Customize Content Types
- Implement Custom Content Types
Integrating Data Sources Using SharePoint Designer
- Access Data Sources
- Modify a Data Source in Data View
Creating Workflows with the Workflow Platform
- Implement the Workflow Platform
- Design a Workflow
Creating Workflows with SharePoint Designer and Visio
- Design Workflows with Visio 2013
- Transfer a Visio Workflow Design to SharePoint Designer
- Publish a Visio Workflow Design Using SharePoint Designer
Packaging and Deploying Workflows
- Package Workflows
- Workflow Packages
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Get Started with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Customize and Implement Content Types
- Integrate Data Sources Using SharePoint Designer
- Create Workflows with the Workflow Platform
- Create Workflows with SharePoint Designer and Visio
- Package and Deploy Workflows
To benefit from this course, you should have basic end-user skills with SharePoint and be familiar with the general structure and hierarchy of SharePoint sites.
The following course or equivalent experience is required:
- 6871 - SharePoint 2013 End Users/Site Members
Recommended, though not required, are the following courses:
- 6872 - SharePoint 2013 for Site Owners
This course is designed for advanced Microsoft SharePoint site owners and administrators who want to integrate data sources, customize content types, and automate common tasks using workflows.