Microsoft Office 2016: Transition from Office 2007
Microsoft Office 2016: Transition from Office 2007 Course Details:
This course builds upon your existing Microsoft Office 2007 knowledge and skills by focusing on the enhanced features in Outlook you can use to improve the way you manage, organize, present, and distribute your company’s data and information. You’ll explore a variety of enhancements, including Word’s ability to edit PDF files, the Flash Fill feature in Excel, and improved collaboration. This course helps bridge the gap from the version you already know and love to this latest release of Microsoft’s flagship productivity suite.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016
- Common Features
- Office 2016 and the Cloud
Working with Microsoft Word 2016
- Edit a PDF
- Work with Tables
- Embed Videos
- Edit Documents
- Read Documents
Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Streamline Workflow in Excel Using Templates
- Accelerate Data Entry with Flash Fill
- Incorporate Charts
- Analyze Data
Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Apply a Theme
- Incorporate Objects
- Leverage the Enhanced Presenter View
- Collaborate with Others on a Single Presentation
Working with Microsoft Access 2016
- Explore Web Apps
- Utilize Templates in Access
Working with Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Navigate Through Mail, Calendars, People, and Tasks
- Manage Your Mailbox
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Students will learn how to:
- Get Started with Microsoft Office 2016
- Work with Microsoft Word 2016
- Work with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Work with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Work with Microsoft Access 2016
- Work with Microsoft Outlook 2016
To ensure your success in this course, you will need to have familiarity with either the Office 2007 suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. Additionally, you need to be familiar with how Windows® 10 operates.
This course is intended for individuals who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Office 2013 and who are interested in transitioning from the earlier version of Office to Office 2016.