Microsoft Excel 2016 - Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Data Analysis with Pivot Tables Course Details:
In this course, you will learn advanced PivotTable features and how to create PivotCharts. PivotTables and PivotCharts are tools you can use to analyze and summarize your raw data. You will learn how to organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others.
Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel 2016 advanced PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data.
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables.
- Work with PivotCharts.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel 2016 and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating basic PivotTables such as provided in our Excel Level 2 course.
Students taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using PivotTables.