IBM Planning Analytics: Design and Develop Models in Performance Modeler (v2.0)
IBM Planning Analytics: Design and Develop Models in Performance Modeler (v2.0) Course Details:
Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn how to build a complete model in IBM Planning Analytics using the Modeler tool as well as how to create and customize dimensions and cubes, import and link data, and build and maintain applications.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
You will learn how to:
- Create and customize dimensions
- Create and customize cubes
- Import data
- Share data across cubes with links
- Complete the income statement model
- Create applications
- Apply modeling techniques
- Convert currencies
- Model data with Architect
- Model for different fiscal requirements
Students should have:
- An understanding of how to interact with IBM Planning Analytics data
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and Planning Analytics
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- An understanding your business metrics and drivers
- Data Modelers
- Business Analysts