Microsoft OneNote 2013 - Complete
Microsoft OneNote 2013 - Complete Course Details:
This course is intended to enable the typical student, educator, or business user of a desktop version of Microsoft Office 2013 to productively use the key components of the Microsoft Office OneNote 2013 application on a desktop, laptop, or Microsoft Windows 8 tablet device when working in or away from the primary office or study environment.
OneNote has many features that can improve time management skills, including task lists and scheduling with Microsoft Outlook. OneNote also makes it easier to comprehend information by allowing for audio recording and even has a search feature that allows you to locate audio recordings based on specific spoken words or phrases. Research can be accomplished on the web, and links are maintained so you know where you found the information. These are just a few of the note-taking organization features that will be covered in this class.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Exploring Notebook Structure
- Navigate the OneNote 2013 Environment
- Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Customize the User Interface within OneNote
Adding Content and Formats to a OneNote Notebook
- Modify Formatting in a Notebook
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options
Managing OneNote Notebooks, History, and Backups
- Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups
Working with Excel Spreadsheets and Embedded Files
- Work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Work with Embedded Files
Sharing and Collaborating with Notebooks
- Send a Notebook and Use Outlook Integration
- Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
Finalizing a Notebook
- Finalize a Notebook Using Proofing and Print Settings
- Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
- Organize and Search Notebooks
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Add content and formats to a OneNote Notebook
- Manage Notebooks, history and backups
- Share and collaborating
- Finalize a Notebook
Participants should have a basic knowledge of Windows and word processing prior to attending this class.
This course is meant for people who are interested in learning about Microsoft OneNote.