IBM Planning Analytics: Design and Develop Models in Architect (v2.0)
IBM Planning Analytics: Design and Develop Models in Architect (v2.0) Course Details:
This course is designed to teach you how to build a complete model in IBM Planning Analytics using the Architect tool. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to set up and verify dimensions, cubes, views, manually enter data into these structures, and define the data that users can see. You will also learn how to transfer data into the IBM Planning Analytics model, including the use of TurboIntegrator scripts to perform data transfer. In addition, the course reviews how to customize drill paths, convert currencies, model for different fiscal requirements, and deploy IBM Planning Analytics applications to the web.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
You will learn how to:
- Create and edit dimensions
- Build cubes and data views
- Load and maintain data
- Add business rules
- Optimize business rule performance
- Transfer data into the model
- Customize and edit drill paths
- Use rules for advanced modeling
- Convert currencies
- Model for different fiscal requirements
- Deploy IBM Planning Analytics applications
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and IBM Planning Analytics
Data Modelers and Business Analysts