Getting Started with Kubernetes and Google Container Engine
Getting Started with Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Course Details:
Learn to containerize workloads in Docker containers, deploy them to Kubernetes clusters provided by Google Container Engine, and scale those workloads to handle increased traffic. You also learn how to continuously deploy new code in a Kubernetes cluster to provide application updates.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Understand container basics
- Containerize an existing application
- Understand Kubernetes concepts and principles
- Deploy applications to Kubernetes using the CLI
- Set up a continuous delivery pipeline using Jenkins
- Basic proficiency with command line tools and Linux operating system environments as well as Web server technologies such as Nginx
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Application Developers, Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers, IT managers
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform