Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform
Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform Course Details:
Want to know how to query and process petabytes of data in seconds? Curious about data analysis that scales automatically as your data grows? Welcome to the Data Insights course!
This two-day, instructor-led course teaches participants how to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform. The course features interactive scenarios and hands-on labs where participants explore, mine, load, visualize, and extract insights from diverse Google BigQuery datasets. The course covers data loading, querying, schema modeling, optimizing performance, query pricing, and data visualization.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Derive insights from data using the analysis and visualization tools on Google Cloud Platform
- Interactively query datasets using Google BigQuery
- Load, clean, and transform data at scale
- Visualize data using Google Data Studio and other third-party platforms
- Distinguish between exploratory and explanatory analytics and when to use each approach
- Explore new datasets and uncover hidden insights quickly and effectively
- Optimizing data models and queries for price and performance
Basic proficiency with ANSI SQL
- Data Analyst professionals
- Business Analyst professionals
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Cloud Data Engineers who will be partnering with Data Analysts to build scalable data solutions on Google Cloud Platform