Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 (CWS-313) Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 (CWS-313) Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-zone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront the Delivery Controllers and HDX. You’ll gain the skills to improve logon times, user personalization and resource performance through Workspace Environment Management.
Also you will learn how to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Intermediate FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA)
- FMA Services
- SQL database connectivity and security
- Zones in FMA
Workspace Environment Management (WEM)
- Introduction to WEM
- Installation and configuration
The Virtual Desktop Agent (VDA)
- VDA registration in a multi zone environment
- VDA connection security
- Workspace Environment Management VDA agent
- App Layering architecture
- Configuring and assigning app layers
- Managing app layers
- Optimizing session machines with WEM
- Zone Preference
- User Profile Management with WEM
StoreFront Optimization and Routing
- User experience optimizations
- Optimal Gateway routing and Zones
- Subscription Store
HDX and Multimedia
- Enlightened Data Protocol (EDT)
- HDX virtual channel architecture
- Multimedia delivery and redirection
- Delivering Skype for Business with XenAppand XenDesktop
Supporting and Troubleshooting User Connection Issues
- Advanced connections and communications
- Troubleshooting tools
- Common misconfiguration
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Configure Workspace Environment.
- Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption.
- Zones in XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Account for user and desktop locations and optimal connection and registration.
- Configure and manage App Layering with XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Configure HDX channels and protocols for improved performance delivering multimedia and data over network connections.
- User connection flows and tools to better troubleshoot end user issues.
Foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop
Built for experienced IT professionals working with XenApp and XenDesktop, which includes: