IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals Course Details:
This course provides you with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
In this course, you will learn about the techniques, tools, and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process and create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler. Additionally, you will learn how to create a service configuration and track an executable business process.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Run a business process
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler
- Create a service configuration
- Track an executable business process
- Basics of Sterling B2B Integrator
- J2EE framework and N-tiered architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator basics
- Client/server relationship
EDI end users, web developers, and system administrators