IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning v184.108.40.206
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning v220.127.116.11 Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to manage user accounts, design dashboard themes for the user accounts, and tune business processes and the Sterling B2B Integration Suite server to meet your system performance requirements. You will also learn about sizing performance problems and the tools to monitor and diagnose these problems.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Basic performance related problems
- Potential performance problems areas in the Sterling B2B Integrator architecture
- Manage Sterling B2B Integrator permissions, user accounts, and groups
- Purpose of the Dashboard panes and portals and configure the Dashboard
- Concepts, design methods, issues, best practices and guidelines to create and implement the business processes
- Mailbox Management in Sterling B2B Integrator
- Different performance issues and identify its sources
- Use the Performance Tuning Utility to test a system and to adjust performance parameters to increase performance
- Procedure to manually modify properties to increase performance
- Procedure to capture and analyze Performance Statistics Report and define the steps to configure thread dumps
- Use the Sterling B2B Integrator Troubleshooter utility to troubleshoot and analyze problems
- Use monitoring and diagnostic tools to monitor system status and identify errors on a server
- Use services to maintain clean up the Sterling B2B Integrator system
- Usage of schedules in Sterling B2B Integrator
- System HealthCheck utility and some the scripts files in the bin directory
End users such as system administrators, developers, testers, supporters, and performance tuners of the Sterling B2B Integrator