IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing (X12) v22.214.171.124
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing (X12) v126.96.36.199 Course Details:
In this course, you will learn about the Map Editor and Graphical Process Modeler. You will create maps and business processes and also process data to trade with the trading partners. The course provides detailed information on the Sterling B2B Map Editor that is used to map the inbound and outbound business process, and create and execute a business process. You will also learn about the creation of envelopes and the adaptors required for the process.
The course starts with a high-level overview of Sterling B2B Integrator. The course provides hands-on exercises for defining and compiling a map, creating business process, defining the envelopes for the business process for executing them, and obtaining acknowledgements for the outbound business process.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Describe about the Sterling B2B Integrator and Map Editor
- Navigate through the Map Editor
- Create an Inbound 850, an Outbound 810, a system header, and an 856 Map
- Describe to administer maps in Sterling B2B Integrator
- Create an inbound and outbound business process
- List various methods to view the business process results
- Create and analyze the acknowledgment maps
- Search for EDI documents and correlations
Sterling B2B Integrator map developers responsible for designing, developing, and troubleshooting data maps