Docker For Enterprise Developers
Docker For Enterprise Developers Course Details:
As the follow-on to our Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey. This course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient, and self-healing. This course features hands-on labs, enterprise-focused scenarios, and practical examples along with a variety of assessment instruments from practice quiz questions, lab exercises, to project-based signature assignment for learners to practice. It’s highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a prerequisite.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Architecture of a Highly Distributed Application
- Development Pipeline Overview
- Developing Applications using Docker
- Edit and Continue
- Docker Compose
- Health Check
- Defensive Programming
- Logging and Error Handling
- Docker Builder
- Docker Secrets
- Routing Mesh
- HTTP Routing Mesh
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- UCP and DTR
- Configuration Management
- Tagging and Versioning
- Content Trust
- Image Scanning
- Image Promotion
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
- Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code change.
- Produce and containerize EE application that is a scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant.
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
- Build and run the sample application on your local system using Kubernetes
The course features a variety of assessment instruments from practice quiz questions, lab exercises, to project based signature assignment for learners to practice and meet the learning objectives
Learn containerization concepts and practices.
Software Engineers and DevOps professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission-critical line of business applications.