Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure Course Details:
This three-day instructor-led class introduces you to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns
- Have completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Have systems operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
Experienced developers who are responsible for managing big data transformations including:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, Systems Operations professionals, DevOps Engineers, IT managers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform