SAFe 4.6 Scrum Master with SSM Certification (SSM)
SAFe 4.6 Scrum Master with SSM Certification (SSM) Course Details:
In this two-day SAFe Scrum Master training course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe 4.6 Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Identify the key components of Agile development
- Identify the key elements of Scrum
- Explore Scrum in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- Identify the characteristics of an effective Scrum Master
- Experience PI planning and explore how to facilitate this event
- Experience a complete iteration
- Explore how to facilitate iteration planning, backlog refinement, team and system demos, and the iteration retrospective
- Identify ways to track iteration progress and foster collaboration and synchronization between the teams in the program
- Explore improvement at the Program level with the Inspect and Adapt workshop
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
This course prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of scaled Agile development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute iteration planning. You’ll also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe. The SSM certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
Intended for people new to the role of the Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers