CUICEU - Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for End Users v1.1
CUICEU - Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for End Users v1.1 Course Details:
This is a two-day instructor-led training (ILT) course. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 8.0.4 is a comprehensive, end-to-end reporting solution, designed to make the task of creating and modifying reports easier on the customer and, at the same time, to present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access varied data across multiple Cisco product families.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- At least a Pentium 4 or better and 1 GB of RAM or more
- Windows XP Professional SP3 or greater (Vista and Windows 7/8)
(Mac and Linux machines are also supported)
- Internet Explorer 7 or greater, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome.
Note: When testing connectivity, Mozilla and Chrome may not be able to fully complete the tests as intended.
- All students should have administrator rights to their PCs. If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Active-X controls in Internet Explorer or Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, you should have internet access served by at least a 512K link, a full T1 Connection is recommended
- All PCs require the latest Java Runtime Environment, which can be downloaded from www.java.com
- The courseware and lab guide for this course will be provided in a digital format. You can choose to install it onto a Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPad, or Android tablet
- If you are intending to take CUICAU, you do not need to take CUICEU, as CUICAU includes the content from CUICEU
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Reporting concepts and capabilities and features of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center reports
- How to modify reports from normal data sources (Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco Unified CVP) by customizing reports using various methods. (i.e., creating thresholds, show/hide columns, charts, and more)
- Cisco technical customers (IT, telephony members, etc.)
- Cisco technology partners
- Cisco employees