DCVX9K - Configuring VXLANs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches v1.0
DCVX9K - Configuring VXLANs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches v1.0 Course Details:
This course strongly emphasizes hands-on application development of self-service interactive voice response (IVR) applications using the Cisco CVP Call Studio and VoiceXML (VXML) server.
After an introduction to the full CVP solution, you will spend the remainder of the class writing and testing CVP self-service applications using the CVP Call Studio and VXML server.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Use UCCE with CVP architecture and call flow
- Pass data from the ICM routing script to the VXML Server application
- How ICM accesses data returned from VXML Server and uses it to queue, screen pop, and report
- VXML Server operation and administration, including the OAMP console
- CVP Reporting Server
- Best practices in the application for reporting
- OAMP data filtering for reporting
- Details of the Cisco Courtesy Callback ICM script and its 5 Call Studio applications
- Use the Call Studio Debugger to test applications on the Studio system.
- Write, execute, and debug CVP Call Studio applications
- IVR scripting experience is recommended but not required
- Knowledge of Cisco CVP or UCCE is also recommended but not required
- Application developers
- Sales and pre-sales
- Technical support
- Project managers who want to learn to use the capabilities of CVP, Call Studio, and VXML Server