DCUCA - Administering Cisco Data Center Unified Computing System
DCUCA - Administering Cisco Data Center Unified Computing System Course Details:
Using real-world scenarios and examples, this course explores all components of the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series and C-Series solutions from an administrative point of view. You will learn about C-Series standalone, C-Series under UCS Manager, B-Series administration, troubleshooting, and management tools that are used to support basic UCS and multi-cluster support with UCS Central.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- B-Series and C-Series product line
- C-Series standalone and UCS managed architectures
- Upgrading B-Series and C-Series firmware
- Service profiles, pools, and policies
- RBAC with Active Directory integration
- Backup and restores in UCS Manager
- Various management tools for Cisco UCS
- Basic troubleshooting of B-Series and C-Series
- Systems administrators and engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Systems integrators
- Channel partners
- Value-added resellers