ITIL® Practitioner Course Details:
Learn how to implement service improvements based on the ITIL® philosophy of "adopt and adapt."
This highly practical course is designed to show you how to implement service improvements based on the ITIL® philosophy of “adopt and adapt.” In this holistic course, you will cover nine guiding principles of service improvement, the service improvement approach, communication, metrics and measurement, and organizational change management (OCM). The course fully prepares you for the ITIL Practitioner exam, which you may take at a later date. An exam voucher for the web-based exam is included in the cost of the course.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Service management concepts
- Guiding principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
- Metrics and measurements
- Tips for passing the ITIL Practitioner exam
- Practice with a sample ITIL Practitioner exam
ITIL foundation v3 equivalent, v3 or 2011 is a mandatory requirement.
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations, and IT service management
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of service improvement