Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Course Details:
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking ? Specialty exam validates advanced technical skills and experience designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale. As a networking specialist, you will design a secure, scalable, and highly available network infrastructure on AWS while addressing requirements like network security, hybrid IT connectivity, network integration with other AWS services, routing techniques, and network troubleshooting.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Navigate the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ? Specialty exam
- Understand advanced networking concepts in AWS so you can design well-architected networking frameworks for your workloads in Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Connect on-premises data centers to Amazon VPC (AWS Direct Connect, AWS VPN), enabling AWS to function as an extension of the data center
- Leverage network automation to accelerate workload deployments and app migration
- Incorporate individual application networking requirements that use different AWS services into the overall network design
- Practice network security and network troubleshooting best practices
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- A current AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Associate-level AWS Certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience in maintaining and implementing large-scale networks
This course is intended for:
- Data engineers
- Solutions architects
- Network engineers
- Infrastructure engineers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ? Specialty exam